This position is in the Division of Economic and Risk Analysis and select offices within the Division as listed below. The Division is headquartered in Washington, DC.
- Office of Asset Management
- Office of Corporate Finance
- Office of Economic Statistics (OES)
- Office of Financial Intermediaries
- Office of Litigation Economics
- Office of Markets 1 (OM1)
- Office of Markets 2 (OM2)
- Office of Risk Assessment
If selected, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for addressing complex, multifaceted issues related to legal, regulatory, and business risks in the market. Typical duties at the full performance level of SK-13 include:
- Providing research, analysis, and advice to the Division and SEC staff on issues relating to the field of economics;
- Building economic models, determining empirical methodology, organizing data collection, and summarizing studies in formal and informal presentations;
- Leading economic and statistical analyses regarding regulated entities and or products for rulemaking, risk assessment, and enforcement purposes;
- Guiding and assisting senior economists in the preparation of papers and manuscripts for publication.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613498200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.