This job opportunity is for an Supervisory Quality Assurance Specialist, position description D1819000, within the NJ 177th MAI GP of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to supervise, establish and direct a planned, systematic approach of a quality assurance program designed to provide the maintenance managers confidence in aircraft, aircraft systems, products or supporting processes.
As an Supervisory Quality Assurance Specialist, GS-1910-12, you will:
- Supervise, establish and direct a planned, systematic approach of a quality assurance program
- Develop goals and objectives that integrate organization and Quality objectives
- Establish employee work schedules, deadlines, and production/inspection priorities based on aircraft maintenance status, aircraft mission requirements and other demand needs
- Manage, review, and develop maintenance policy, advising supervisors and employees on both general policy and specific maintenance matters
- Manage critical assessment programs such as; Unit Self Inspections, Maintenance Standardization, Operational Readiness, Unit Compliance Inspections, and Staff Assistance Visits
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613478600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.