SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. Within CISA, the Office of and the Chief Security Officer ensures the safety and security of CISA employees, information and assets by providing effective oversight of security programs and support services.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as a Security Specialist. Typical work assignments include:
- Conducting customer support tasks to support the physical security, information security, and threat management programs.
- Coordinating security and protective details for high-profile visits from heads of state, members of Congress, and heads of Federal departments and agencies.
- Processing nondisclosure statements, Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credential applications, and requests for physical access.
- Creating threat forecasts, vulnerability assessments and/or impact estimates to develop risk-mitigation recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for 1 to 5 night per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613448400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.