About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This Interdisciplinary position is with the Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) Chemical Biological Center in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Reviews, evaluates and directs contractors' technical adequacy; approves work plans; assures compliance with contractual scopes and schedules and when appropriate, recommends program changes.
- Plans overall experimental development efforts and appropriate product improvement programs (i.e. work plans, costs, facilities, time schedules, technical coordination, human engineering, quality assurance, safety and security evaluation.)
- Briefs local and higher echelon management on status of programs, analysis of alternatives and recommendations for program changes and future actions
- Designs test plans to fully evaluate items, materials, procedures and concepts.
- Personally conducts investigations and analyses to determine the feasibility of various advanced engineering approaches, to define concepts and criteria for future programs or to resolve major controversial problems in current programs.
25% or less - Business travel for this position is approximately 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613438900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.