Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as tech specialist in areas of armament electronics cybersecurity.
- Specialist in security of electronic circuit elements, equipment, systems, and associated with electromagnetic wave energy and electrical information for communication, computation, sensing, control, measurement and navigation of weapon systems.
- Senior engineering specialist in armament communication, computation, sensing, control, measurement and navigation systems cybersecurity.
- Provides broad and in-depth expertise and guidance on current policies and regulations. principles, precepts. and techniques to establish advanced technical requirements.
- Defines new armament cybersecurity applications; to decide or propose new studies/projects and engineering trade-offs.
- Represents the organization.
- Evaluates technical proposals to assure cybersecurity of electronic circuits, circuit elements, equipment, systems, and associated phenomena.
- Concerns with electromagnetic wave energy and electrical information for purposes such as communication, computation,-sensing, control, measurement and navigation of Air to Air and Air to Ground weapon systems
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613423200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.