Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the technical advisor to the Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), Strategic Deterrence & Nuclear Integration and Assistant DCS, particularly in support of the Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) enterprise system and the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC).
- Principal advisor to the DCS, Strategic Deterrence Nuclear Integration, and Assistant DCS to provide leadership to all phases of the organizations work.
- Executes technical leadership to the organization's Action Officers (active duty, civilian and/or contractors) and supervises and controls their work assignments.
- Apply strategic expertise performing a broad range of highly complex and controversial qualitative and quantitative analyses of programs and policies, which have major impact on the organization's mission.
- Manages the development of research, analysis, and study topics on the diverse mission areas.
- Performs other related duties as directed to support the organization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613420900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.