You will serve as a PROGRAM ANALYST in the NAVY ENTERPRISE NETWORKS & CYBERSECURITY DIVISION of IMMEDIATE OFC OF CHIEF OF NVL OPS.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform Title 10 missions and functions that include new requirements determination or validation.
- You will lead Navy Cybersecurity staff interaction with other Echelon I/II/III stakeholders in a coordinated manner to advocate for Cybersecurity Requirements.
- You will define and monitor compliance with an overarching Cybersecurity JCIDS requirement against which all program managers can execute and resource sponsors can program.
- You will conduct analysis of processes and policies to ensure relevant capabilities are synchronized with the JCIDS, PPBE, and Defense Acquisition System instructions while maintaining Navy Enterprise Networks and Cybersecurity equities.
- You will use the DOD Planning, Programming and Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) system to coordinate such processes to achieve fully justified, well-coordinated and balanced programs.
- You will be responsible for validating and/or generating Cybersecurity related requirements and developing recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 25%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613418700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.