Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security. Learn more about this agency
The Infrastructure Security Division (ISD) focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as a Management and Program Analyst with the Office of Chemical Security. Typical work assignments include:
- Serving as a subject matter expert aiding leadership on the execution of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) program;
- Reviewing chemical facility data and submissions along with CFATS evaluation material for quality assurance;
- Providing expertise in chemical facility compliance programs and compliance regulations;
- Providing technical consultation to the CFATS regulated industry-providing guidance on timelines and compliance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613405700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.