You will serve as an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the Information Technology and Cyber Security Department, Code 109 of Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS and IMF).Learn more about this agency
- You will develop primary guidance and procedures for the implementation of mandatory technical and IT security standards.
- You will serve as senior Cybersecurity technical specialist for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- You will perform security management and analysis of the Command's networks and associated software and hardware.
- You will provide information assurance and information system security, for networks that comprise a variety of data communication and computing devices.
- You will ensure that organizational network resources, including corporate, local and off the shelf applications and services are security and updated as required to maintain inspection readiness.
- You will be responsible for Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages, providing technical expertise in MS Windows and/or UNIX systems, along with network principles, identification of security controls, implementation of security controls.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613313000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.