About the Position: Serve as a clinic level office manager, providing administrative management and clinical practice management support and expertise to a clerical staff by analyzing, evaluating, advising on health care delivery systems and operations. Provide support to managers by advising on and/or coordinating administrative policies, programs and operations of the Clinical Support Division.Learn more about this agency
- Provide direction and assistance to clinic staff regarding administration and business operations.
- Serve as the clinic primary point of contact for administrative requests from/to the Resource Management Division and the Logistics Division.
- Manage day-to-day clinic operations.
- Serve as clinic security manager, responsible for maintaining an up-to-date listing of security badge access.
- Perform internal administrative responsibilities related to the efficient operation of the clinic, such as in/out processing, tracking training compliance, initiating personnel actions, and managing and reporting time and attendance data.
- Serve as primary hand-receipt holder, responsible for clinic equipment accountability, conducting inventories, transferring equipment as required, submitting requests for equipment repair, and acting as liaison with the Property Book Office.
- Act on behalf of the supported clinic chief for all matters related to clinical practice management and business operations.
- Serve as primary key custodian, keeping a log of all keys within the clinic.
- Directly supervise the clerical staff.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for issues involving training, templates, schedules, and appointing.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613297100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.