Selected applicants will serve as entry-level trainees in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively responsible Human Resources Specialist functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT).Learn more about this agency
Positions may be filled in either Whitehall, OH or New Cumberland, PA.
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- The following duties will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Providing a range of human resources (HR) recruitment and placement services to customers around the world.
- Applying fundamental human resources management methods, principles, and practices of assigned specializations and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques.
- Applying specific rules, regulations, or procedures to independently complete assignments which typically comprise a complete segment of an HR assignment or broader scope.
- Working in conformance with established practices and prescribed procedures and using a number of guidelines directly applicable to the assignment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613268000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.