This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Identify, analyze, monitor and report system vulnerability results to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM).
- Enforce Cybersecurity standardization for networks that comprise a variety of data communication and computing devices (i.e., gateways, routers, terminal servers, modems, encryption devices and other INFOSEC products).
- Review Tenant Security Plans (TSP), accreditation and certification packages to ensure compliance with higher headquarters requirements.
- Coordinate with ISSM for setting program goals and helps establish priorities to support the certification and accreditation requirements.
- Assist in the development of cyber related policy and procedures for implementation of guidance from higher level authority and provide advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Prepare and coordinate project authorization documents, operational benefit statement, cost comparisons of alternatives, status reports, requirements documentation, risk analyses and other technical documentation.
- Ensure compliance with Information System standardization which includes hardware and software standardization.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613231000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.