- Who may apply: All US Citizens.
- Position located in: INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIR OFFICE, INFO & TECH ENTERPRISE SERVICES, DISA LIAISON OFFICE, ZTAH.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Applicants on Cleveland list may be considered for positions in Bratenahl.
- This vacancy has been updated to reflect 3 vacancies instead of 1.
- Plans, organizes, and determines scope and depth of system(s) and controls which are largely undefined. Develops new ways to measure program accomplishments, results and effectiveness.
- Considers a wide range of issues, which affect the functionality of the overall Cloud program, e.g., changes in IT and comparable conditions of a highly variable nature.
- Works with contracting representatives to review contract requirements for hardware, software and other cloud technology to assist in overall negotiation process.
- The CA provides authoritative proposals and recommendations regarding Cloud solutions to executive IT leadership and senior management.
- Ensures the security of DFAS databases and application systems by implementing and maintaining compliance with established DoD and DISA security policies, regulations, procedures, processes, standards and controls.
- Works with DFAS organizations and staff offices regarding the best option(s) for Cloud services (direct/indirect, leveraging managed services, partnering with system integrators or buying appropriate Cloud software.
- Provides expert input in the development of contract language to ensure system, network, and operational security requirements are met.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613223800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.