About the Position: This NH-2210-04 position is located at Fort Belvoir, Virginia 22060Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for overall network security, including preparation and oversight of the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the continuous security of PEO EIS's LandWarNet architecture.
- Monitor information management evolution to discover operations and procedures for the most efficient accomplishment of the assigned mission.
- Recommend appropriate technical strategies to resolve complex and persistent Information Technology (IT) security challenges.
- Lead team members in performing technical assessments to ensure the system or application proposed for accreditation or connection meets applicable policies, regulations, and standards.
- Ensure implemented security safeguards are adequate to assure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of the information being processed, transmitted, or stored consistent with the level of sensitivity of that information.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613205500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.