This position is located in the Enterprise Architecture Division, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Federal Election Commission (FEC) and will serve as a Senior Information Technology (IT) Specialist, responsible for designing and implementing solution-specific cloud-based technologies.Learn more about this agency
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
- Serves as Technical Lead to design, develop, and deploy software at scale and adheres to the FEC Enterprise Architecture blueprint, latest IT industry best practices, and security guidelines.
- Provides technical advisory to Deputy CIO and Branch Managers in establishing an overall approach to the development and implementation of cloud architecture and adapting Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) best practices at the FEC.
- Supports mission-essential systems that are available 24/7.
- Participates in working groups for the development of program plans; provides technical expertise and guidance to staff and contractors engaged in systems architecture design, testing, and quality assurance activities.
- Serves as a Project Leader, when required, providing direction for assigned team members.
- Provides technical consultation on procurement planning, solicitation, and administration of contracts and purchase orders.
- Serves as Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR) to work closely with the Project and/or Program Managers to oversee the performance of the contract.
- Stays abreast of state-of-the-art technologies through continued learning and research.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613076100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.