About the Position: The position is located within the Natural Resources and Recreation Branch of the Tulsa Operations Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Serves as a Limnologist directing and coordinating the activities of the employees assigned to the Water Quality team. Acts as the staff authority in areas concerning the interaction of freshwater biology with physical and chemical features of water and water related matters, in relation to the various aspects of the water quality program.Learn more about this agency
- Directs and coordinates the activities of employees assigned to the Water Quality team.
- Serves as the staff authority for the Water Quality Program in areas concerning freshwater biology and the physical and chemical features of water.
- Implements, cooperatively with other Federal or state agencies or individually, when necessary or applicable, special biological, bacteriological, or chemical investigations.
- Prepares and evaluates water quality and biological data.
- Integrates the physical, chemical and biological aspects of aquatic ecosystems.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613042500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.