Learn more about this agency
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
If selected, you will provide general office support to one or more professional, program, or technical staff members in the United States Attorney's Office. You will receive formal and/or on-the-job training as needed. Duties include:
- Answering telephones and referring callers to staff members or taking messages as appropriate;
- Operating a copy machine;
- Collating and stapling materials;
- Sorting and arranging material for filing in alphabetical, numerical, or chronological order;
- Locating and retrieving materials;
- Stocking forms and other office supplies; and
- Making recurring and special messenger trips as necessary.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613033300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.