Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans (OSPP). Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Management and Program Analyst. The Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans (OSPP) serves as the principal policy and strategic adviser to Agency leadership and senior management, integrating strategy across all of the organization's mission areas and ensuring policy, strategy, and operational consistency throughout the Agency.
Typical work assignments include:
- Maintain and execute a portfolio of complex to very complex assignments, projects, and/or tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Work individually and with co-workers to research, analyze, interpret, and develop material to support activities and outcomes.
- Maintain and promote information sharing that enables effectiveness and efficiency of the mission.
- Apply a broad set of interdisciplinary principles and methods of analysis; employ diplomacy; and quickly grasp emergent issues.
- Exercise appropriate judgment in formulating solutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613012800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.