You will serve as a SUPERVISORY IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the Information Technology and Cybersecurity of PORTSMOUTH NAVAL SHIPYARD.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for strategic planning, capital planning and investment control, and workforce planning.
- You will be responsible for architecture and infrastructure planning and management, and information security management in delivery of IT services.
- You will be responsible for providing technical support and management of the Navy's System Support Group (SSG) for Automated Radiological Controls Management Information Systems (ARMCIS)
- You will determine program goals for the Department, review progress and results, and recommend program changes.
- You will manage all information processing resource acquisitions, assuring appropriate user involvement in the acquisition process.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613009600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.