Who May Apply: This announcement is open to current, permanent DFAS employees in the competitive service, Eligible DoD PPP Military Spouse preference applicants and current DFAS VRA employees.Position Is Located In: INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIR OFFICE; CORPORATE SYSTEMS; INTERNAL SYSTEMS; CONTENT SERVICES; ZTEC.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the Information Technology Directorate.
- Deploys, configures, and maintains SharePoint systems and SharePoint server farms.
- Performs monthly maintenance on the system and applies monthly system critical patch updates and upgrades.
- Manages the entire life cycle of SharePoint services used to ensure optimal performance.
- Designs and develops SharePoint sites, features, libraries, lists, and workflows to meet business needs and adhere to industry best practices and standards.
- Administers the SharePoint platform by backing up SharePoint metadata and handling user and group permissions.
- Mitigates security vulnerability scans which could include resolving Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612941100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.