About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the ST-APF-W0Z1AA HQDA, ODCSINT. Serves as an Information Technology Cybersecurity Specialist and an Intelligence Community Risk Management Policy Analyst.Learn more about this agency
- Provide Guidance development and risk management for strategic planning initiatives and infrastructure protection and expertise in Cyber Security and Information Assurance (Cyber/IA) Policy.
- Provide staff advice and assistance on Cyber/IA policy and governance matters and interpretation on Intelligence Community Cyber/IA directives.
- Ensure system configuration guidelines are followed and monitor system performance for compliance with IA requirements.
- Compose technical information papers and memoranda relating to Cyber/IA policy issues and responses to requested policy reviews.
- Conduct in-depth analysis, Control and monitor the Risk Management Program and Analyze vulnerabilities to determine risks to systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612932900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.