You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (PLCYPLN/INFOSEC) with NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND ATLANTIC.Learn more about this agency
- You will provides Cyber Security and Administrative input and recommendations to leadership of the NAVFAC organizations serviced/supported on cyber security related work to be accomplished,
- You will develop cyber security performance standards for serviced/supported organization?s leadership towards assessing compliance by workforce cadre.
- You will provide local Business and Operational Systems cyber security as well as general IT technical and administrative support as needed.
- You will track cybersecurity and CIO office data and metrics to ensure compliancy with CIO-related tasking
- You will coordinate a variety of security issues with other commands, higher echelons, and external organizations to address cybersecurity requirements.
- You will evaluate the impact of new laws and guidance on current programs and systems and recommend changes to existing plans and policies to ensure compliance and responsiveness.
- You will prepare and manage Risk Management Framework authorization packages for Facility Related Control Systems (FRCS) assigned to NAVFAC LANT AOR
- You will modify IT plans and policies to respond to changes in the command's business or mission requirements and processes or change in legislation or regulatory requirements.
- You will develop project documentation including statements of work, business case analyses, charter, scope, schedule, cost, risk, stakeholder and communication management plans.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612873500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.