- Who may apply: This announcement is open to all U.S. Citizens
- Position is located in: INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIRECTORATE, PAYROLL SERVICES, PAYROLL SUPPORT SYSTEMS, HR SYSTEMS, ZTBDA
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions in other I&T Orgs.
- Selections may be made for Bratenahl from the Cleveland list.
- Serve as a Database Administrator to perform database management in an Oracle environment.
- Provides authoritative database administrative guidance. Conduct analysis of database changes and technical proposals to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintains, monitors, performance tunes, and provides backup and recovery support of databases using Oracle database experience.
- Ensures application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices.
- Analyzes and plans for anticipated changes in data capacity and performance requirements.
- Installs, configures, and maintains large database management systems software.
- Reviews production operations to identify, diagnose, and correct production processing problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612866300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.