SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. Within CISA, Capacity Building
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Operations Research Analyst .Typical work assignments include:
- Serve as the cost lead for a large and complex cybersecurity portfolio managing the full range of matters pertaining to the cost of programs and capabilities.
- Define, maintain and perform performance measurement, cost analysis, cost estimation of major cyber systems and their associated subsystems.
- Develop cost models and plans and conduct cost studies on acquisition programs and cybersecurity capabilities
- Develop qualitative information to support budget requests, statistical and cost/benefit analysis, and determines affordability of different levels of program operations.
- Assess the magnitude of engineering risks, manufacturing methods and risks of major cyber programs.
- Provide in depth knowledge and expertise on cyber programs and capabilities in order to effectively and accurately develop and update lCCEs, cost estimates and performing cost analysis.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612794700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.