These positions are assigned to Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), Economic and Policy Analysis Division.
- Skill in determining the impacts of policy proposals and/or preparing in-depth analyses.
- Developing sophisticated patterns of reasoning and appropriate forecasting techniques.
- Knowledge of environmental programs and policy.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and innovation related to environmental issues.
Positions are NTEU Bargaining Unit.Learn more about this agency
- Collecting data using intelligence methods and business practices.
- Preparing assessments based on research and analysis of open source information.
- Providing guidance on sensitive data and analytical issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612752600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.