- Who may apply: All US citizens & Nationals.
- Students may apply up to nine months prior to completing their academic requirements.
- Selections may be made for Bratenahl from the Cleveland list.
- OPM pay tables https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Pay for first time hires to the Federal Government will typically be set at step 1 salary range for their respective grade level.
- This job announcement may be used to fill current vacancies and future vacancies.
- Planning, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
- Planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems.
- Planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data; planning/ coordinating the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware/software systems.
- Planning and delivery of customer support services, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements.
- Duties will be developmental in nature when the position is filled below the full performance level.
- This announcement is recruiting for multiple Info Technology specialties including but not limited to: Applications Software, Information Security, Network, Data Management, Customer Support, Systems Analysis or Admin, Internet.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612721100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.