Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. Within CISA, Threat Hunting
Visit www.cisa.govto learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Management and Program Analyst.Typical work assignments include:
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking the development of CISA-wide cyber, infrastructure and resilience strategies and is responsible for administering strategic planning processes to help guide senior level decision-making.
- Maintain and execute a portfolio of difficult to complex assignments, projects, and/or tasks as directed.
- Attend high-level meetings on behalf of the Associate Chief and promptly reports all key points and follow up action items assigned.
- Provide advice and guidance to resolve, implement, or manage difficult or complex program or policy issues.
- Evaluate the adequacy of, and recommend new or revised, security policies, standards, procedures, integration, and execution.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612712700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.