This vacancy is for a Recent Graduate Economist position in the National Economic Accounts Directorate located at the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Recent Graduate Economist, ZP-0110-II/III, FPL Band III positions within the Bureau of Economic Analysis in the same geographic location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Prepares, revises, and analyzes estimates of components of gross domestic product.
- Analyzes economic data and develop estimates of economic statistics.
- Recommends and implements improvements to estimate.
- Prepares documentation of estimates.
- Operates in an environment of absolute deadlines.
- Uses computer applications to produce economic statistics.
- Communicates about economic concepts and methods
III - If this position is filled at a level below the full performance level, the selectee may be promoted without further competition. This implies no promise or guarantee of a promotion.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612701800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.