Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
The primary purpose of this position: Principle advisor to the Dep Chief of Staff and executive team mbrs on the interpretation and application of policies, procedures and standards relating to special events, protocol, etc.
*** Salary ranges includes local market supplements ***
The organizational location of this position is: Command Element (J0) of the US Cyber Command.
- Protocol guidance and consulting. Personally serves as principle advisor to DCoS and members of the Command executive team.
- Serves as the Command primary point of contact with all national outreach units as well as with senior US Government (e.g., Dept of State Office of Protocol, The White House, the US Congress) to identify upcoming executive-level interactions.
- Pre-briefs Command staff, up to and including members of the executive team, to prepare them for interactions with representatives of the Command external cyberspace program partners.
- Protocol Policy and Process Guidance. Conducts and guides team members continuing research into the protocol rules and customs of the Command cyberspace program partners.
- In close collaboration with DCoS and the Command executive team, develops and maintains a master calendar of events involving external program partners, especially those involving VIPs and foreign visitors.
- First-level supervisor for assigned civil service personnel, performs the full range of functions defined for such positions in Office of Personnel Management (OPM) guidance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612661800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.