This position is located at USDA, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Associate Chief Financial Officer for Financial Policy and Planning, Budget Division in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
The employee directs a group of budget analysts and accountants who have responsibility for providing comprehensive and authoritative advice and assistance to high-level departmental policy officials in the areas of budget and accounting.
- Renders substantial impact on programmatic efforts by providing sound and effective budget planning guidance for high-level offices within USDA.
- Prioritizes projects for most effective work accomplishment; reviewing activities to determine the resources to devote to assigned programs and activities.
- Redirects resources or shifts priority of projects for optimum mix of resources that maximize efficiency of staff office operations.
- Reduces operating costs and provides assurance of program effectiveness.
- Develops policy formulation and long-range planning in connection with prospective changes in functions and programs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612487900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.