You will serve as a Supervisory IT Specialist (INFOSEC/PLCYPLN) in the Navy Authorizing Official Directorate, Office of the Commander of US FLEET CYBER COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will make risk acceptance decisions to balance risk to both operations and cybersecurity missions as needed to meet program requirements and cost-effective generation of combat readiness.
- You will recruit, develop and retain a diverse high quality work force with balance of knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to plan and execute the mission.
- You will plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjust short-term priorities, assess the quality of work, and provide constructive feedback.
- You will oversee performance of the full range of Contracting Officer Representative (COR) functions to ensure all actions are carried out in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- You will participate in strategic planning which include organizational alignments, re- structuring, civilian and military position management, policy development and implementation, allocation of resources and prioritization of projects.
- You will provide expertise and oversee NAO contributions to the broader FLTCYBERCOM mission, to include deliberative planning and crisis response actions.
- You will be a lead agent for change and continuous process improvement of the Navy's implementation of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- You will serve as a senior technical leader and subject matter expert in highly technical and complex information systems and cybersecurity defense mechanisms.
- You will develop and articulate strategic communications to influence decisions, develop coalitions, and provide objective measures of results.
- You will serve as the Deputy Director and have ownership of the management and control processes required to execute the daily activities and budget planning and execution of the directorate.
- You will team with the NAO Director to create a with the creation of the responsive and balanced organization aligned with mission imperatives and work processes integrated with mission partner organizations.
- You will maintain liaison with Navy mission partners including US Cyber Command, Defense Information Systems Agency, Combatant Commanders, National Security Agency, Navy Headquarters and second echelon commands and other industry officials.
- You will support command-level duties to include membership in ad hoc and standing command-wide strategic planning boards and centers, command Civilian Advisory Council and Civilian Awards Board.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612484500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.