This job opportunity is for an Powered Support Systems Mechanic, position description D0324000, within the 108 MAI SQ of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to accomplish maintenance on electronically controlled powered support equipment containing highly complex digital devices and integrated circuits.
As an Powered Support Systems Mechanic, WG-5378-10, you will:
- Be responsible for the accurate interpretation of numerous operating instructions and test procedures to troubleshoot and repair a variety of highly complex pieces of powered support equipment
- Perform inspections, preventive maintenance, servicing, repair, and adjustments on complex rotary diesel engines
- Perform intermediate-level maintenance on powered support equipment and non-powered AGE
- Perform maintenance data collection and prepares other required forms
- Participate and assists in conducting the necessary safety programs
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/612235000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.