Learn more about this agency
This position is located within the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), Counterintelligence (CI) Directorate, Analysis Division.
As a INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct all-source research and analysis to identify and inform stakeholders on foreign intelligence threats
- Present findings in oral and written communications and represent the agency at CI working groups
- Develop training materials and conduct CI awareness training for agency personnel, other government agencies, and cleared industry
- Maintain liaison with US Intelligence and Law Enforcement Communities to exchange information and coordinate analytic efforts
- Perform administrative and information management tasks as directed by Division and/or Branch Chief
- Advise leadership on all aspects of the program areas under this position's responsibility
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611993200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.