This position is located in the Washington Headquarters Services (WHS}, Human Resource Directorate (HRD), Personnel Services (PS) Division. The PS division provides a wide range of consolidated human resource management program functions, specialized technical assistance, common technical services, database administration for various automation initiatives and centralized processing for various DoD agencies and offices located in the NCR and for their respective field activities.Learn more about this agency
Incumbent typical work assignments may include the following:
- Serves as a senior HR Specialist in the Diversity, Disability and Recruitment Branch applying a high degree of skill in the areas of classification, compensation, staffing, program management to analyze and address a wide range of complex operational issues and diverse policies in a regional human resources (HR) environment.
- Performs a variety of special projects (e.g., diversity and inclusion, and standard operating procedures (SOP) development and implementation).
- Serves as Program Manager for at least one major employment-related program ( e.g., Pathways Internship, Department of Defense - Civilian Expeditionary Workforce (DoD-EC), etc.
- Designs and conducts management satisfaction surveys/reviews of products and services provided by DDR to ensure delivered products and services meet the expectation of management and serviced customers.
- Participates with other members of the HRD in outreaching and marketing to internal and external customers.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611818900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.