About the Position: You will provide Army Community Services (ACS) in support of the United States Army Garrison, Directorate of Family and Morale Welfare Recreation at Fort Hamilton, New York. The Directorate is responsible for the management and oversight of all activities related to service delivery in support of local military and Family needs.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Army Community Service (ACS) Multi-Functional Specialist at the installation level.
- Assists Commanders with assessing, tailoring and prioritizing ACS service delivery in support of local military and family needs.
- Develops and manages a variety of educational forums and briefings to assist serviced populations with increasing their knowledge of available resources.
- Identifies, advises and consults with leaders on positive sustainable efforts that foster an environment of trust and responsiveness to various organizational quality of life issues.
- Designs and establishes marketing and public relations strategies to ensure target populations are informed of available services and activities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611816100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.