This position is in the Office of Air and Radiation, Office of Program Management Operations, Information Management.
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
About the Office of Air and Radiation.Learn more about this agency
- Lead the implementation of, and verify compliance with, plans, policies, standards, infrastructure and architectures that establish the strategic direction and future priorities for the management of all Information Technology (IT) programs in the Office of Air and Radiation (OAR);
- Advise on the planning, design, development, implementation, integration, and evaluation of OAR IT programs and EPA IT systems, infrastructure, databases, and application software;
- Lead multi-year, cross-program IT portfolio management and policy initiatives across all OAR Programs, including IT budget formulation for IT systems, infrastructure, applications, and projects;
- Perform and/or oversee risk assessments on all OAR's systems and major applications, developing and updating information security plans as needed;
- Plan, assign, and direct the work of OPMO’s IT Team in developing and implementing an effective OAR IT/Information Management (IM) system that is responsive to the needs of the Senior Information Officer (SIO).
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611787900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.