This announcement has been amended.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Executive Office of the President, U.S. Trade Representative within various offices. The incumbent works under the direction of the Assistant U.S. Trade Representative to carry out administrative support for the agency mission.
This is a temporary student trainee position not to exceed 90 days. This appointment may be extended.
As a STUDENT TRAINEE (ADMIN SUPPORT), GS-0399-05, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Responsible for variations from prescribed policies and procedures in the solution of problems encountered involving office administrative matters.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, memoranda, and information.
- Assists in developing material for briefings, reports, presentations and conferences for division/office staff and supervisors.
- Provides research, analysis, statistics and legislative markups.
- Assists in day-to-day operations through performing a mixture of routine and sometimes complex tasks.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611712900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.