This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position is located with the: US Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, Programs and Project Management Division, Military/HTRW Branch in Sacramento, CA.
Recruitment incentives, including student loan repayment, may be offered to highly qualified candidates.
- Serves as a project manager, responsible for the overall management, control, coordination and execution of assigned projects.
- Serves as the organization's primary point of contact for assigned projects with customer(s), Federal, state and local government agencies, Congressional interests, and other external organizations..
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost engineering, construction, and environmental considerations, etc., for projects of normal scope and complexity.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from preliminary assessments through construction and initial operations.
- Examples of programs include Military Construction (MILCON) and Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC), Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM), and Energy Conservation Investment Program (ECIP).
25% or less - Business Travel (TDY) is approximately 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611600700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.