This position is located within the web team in the Office of External Affairs and Digital Strategies, of the Smithsonian American Art Museum and Renwick Gallery, Smithsonian Institution. The incumbent serves as an Information Technology Specialist providing support and media production services with a focus on web content management, and digital innovation projects.Learn more about this agency
As Information Technology Specialist (INET), the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Supporting SAAM’s web databases and content management systems and supporting technologies in order to assist SAAM web and digital staff.
- Advising non-technical staff on system and software requirements and helps coordinate content enhancement projects.
- Ensuring design and formatting standards are met and helps diagnose problems.
- Creating and managing digital media content and posts, including both text and media, using
platforms such as web sites, social media, mobile applications, YouTube, and blogs.
- Assisting with user support and training for digital projects.
- Maintaining familiarity with software and hardware functionality in order to report and troubleshoot user problems.
09 - This position is at the Full-Performance Level (FPL).
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611386900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.