This position is located in the Collaborative Clinical Research Branch (CCRB), Division of Clinical Research (DCR), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), in Rockville, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
This position will support efforts related to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Serve as a full managing partner with the Branch Chief in developing, coordinating, integrating, evaluating, and communicating all aspects of the administrative and scientific operations of the Branch.
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjust short-term priorities, and establish milestones for completion of the work.
- Serve as a senior advisor to the Branch Chief, the NIAID Deputy Director for Clinical Research and special projects, and the Director, DCR, to ensure that the Branch is adequately resourced.
- Identify developmental and training needs of subordinates, providing or arranging for needed development and training.
- Continuously explore ways to increase the quality and timeliness of the work directed.
- Mentor staff and oversee training of on-site clinical staff performing activities in support of the studies and protocols being developed and those currently underway.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611322400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.