This assignment is a 1-year non-reimbursable assignment.Learn more about this agency
This assignment is within Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Integrated Operations Division (IOD), Technology Branch.
- Responsible for gathering, documenting, orchestrating and validating the delivery of business requirements for multiple IT solutions (hardware and software) as a member of the Integrated Operations Division (IOD), Technology Branch.
- Establish mechanisms to document and track IOD business needs and requirements (hardware and software) across various, concurrent IT projects and ensure traceability through solution delivery with various IT solution providers.
- Identify and tailor widely accepted business analysis techniques, process, procedures, and tools to support IOD's need for managing business requirements across the division (including but not limited to developing use cases, developing requirements traceability matrices, supporting business process modeling, mission needs statements, etc.)
- Configure IT tools as appropriate to store and track business needs and requirements for IOD priority projects.
- Work independently to coordinate with IOD sub-divisions and regions to collect and document IOD business needs and requirements related to IOD priority projects.
- Engage with multiple Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency divisions, system owners and project managers who provide IT services and solutions to IOD, to ensure requirements are understood and priorities are reflected in the delivery of the solution.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611113400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.