About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!Learn more about this agency
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate the work of the Enterprise Services Branch within the 7th Signal Command (Theater) (7th SC(T)) providing enterprise level oversight of IT Requirements, Virtualization and Cloud Solutions.
- Evaluate work performance of subordinates and give advice, counsel, or instructions to employees on both technical and administrative matters.
- Develop and establish an efficient and economical position structure that best serves mission needs by providing the optimum balance between economy, efficiency, skills utilization, employee motivation, and employee development.
- Perform in-depth investigations adapting and extending methods, experimental devices, or computer simulation and analysis to explore advancements in knowledge of phenomena, theories, and concepts to fulfill military requirements.
- Serve as expert advisor and lead systems engineer to agency and other government personnel, as well as contractors in assigned area of responsibility.
- Interpret policies and concepts required to standardize and minimize the number and types of computers and languages utilized in information systems.
- Conduct briefings to senior leaders within and external to the organization.
- Prepare performance of work statements in order to consolidate requirements into a contract.
- Develop proposals to secure funding and reduce cost/network complexity.
- Assign work to subordinates based on priorities, difficulty of the work assignments, and the capabilities of the employees.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/611045200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.