This position is located in Forrestal, Office of Logistics Operations (LO), Office of Logistics and Facility Operations, Office of Administration. The LO develops and executes policies, standards and procedures for the operation of Headquarters Buildings and manages the operation and maintenance of buildings, grounds, roadways, sidewalks and emergency operations.Learn more about this agency
As a GS-13, Management and Program Analyst, you will:
- Serve as an analyst and/or advisor to senior program officials with responsibility for analyzing and evaluating a major mission-critical program and its operations or a DOE-wide functional program office with impact across field components.
- Consolidate data as necessary and reviews to ensure accomplishment of objectives, timeliness, and acceptability.
- Foresee the pros and cons of alternative solutions and explains these to other program and management analysts.
- Interpret, review and analyze broad policies, regulations, procedures, and system(s) requirements promulgated by higher authority to determine their impact on local operations and is responsible for their effective application and for developing adaptation and implementing guidance.
- Provide advice and guidance for improvements and anticipates areas of concern.
- Perform contract administration responsibilities relating to maintenance, repair and general operations of the facilities and building and the Department's maintenance agreements.
- Responsible for the planning, system development specifications and implementation of an automated energy management system.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/610691800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.