Customer Service Representatives work in a call center environment to provide a high level of quality service to our customers on SSA's National 800 number.Learn more about this agency
Watch what Customer Service Teleservice Representatives do!
This position is located in the Kansas City Teleservice Center at 601 E 12th St, Kansas City, Mo 64106.
As a Customer Service Representative(CSR), you will contribute to the Agency's mission by:
- Answering unscreened calls for continuous periods of time on SSA's national 800 number;
- Providing quality customer service in a fast-paced, high call volume environment;
- Conducting interviews to determine the nature of the call;
- Identifying persons who may be eligible for various SSA programs by utilizing screening and interview methods effectively;
- Providing information on SSA's policies and procedures and resolving customer questions by identifying the issue and selecting the best option(s) for resolution;
- Determining eligibility for programs administered by SSA;
- Using automation tools to access and update information; and
- Delivering service to customers within agreed service levels and established performance standards.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/610636500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.