This is a public notice flyer to notify applicants of anticipated vacancies through the DHA for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and the Major Range and Test Facilities Base in the DoD. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop mission configuration files, using Common Display System (CDS) application and real-time data processing software, to support real time Test and Evaluation events of aircraft, ship, and missile systems.
- You will work with range safety officers, operators, test managers, telemetry engineers, operation conductors and other entities to ensure the implementation of all display requirements.
- You will gather and communicate new requirements to the chief systems engineer to ensure the development of new capabilities to support operations.
- You will support live operations and provide technical support to range customers.
- You will provide continuous support for installing, integrating, and testing real-time systems and software during planned maintenance schedules.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/610261700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.