USAFMCOM has delegated authority by the Office of the Secretary of Defense to directly appoint qualified candidates possessing a finance, accounting, management, or actuarial science degree, or a related degree from an accredited college or university in a field of study, or equivalent experience, related to the functions of the position to be filled.Learn more about this agency
These positions will be located at Ft. Bliss, TX, Fort Riley, KS, Fort Drum, NY, Fort, Hood, TX and Fort Bragg, NC.
- Process or review a wide variety of standard pay actions which establish, maintain, adjust or close pay accounts to adequately compensate service members, active or retired.
- Reviews source, substantiating and supporting pay authorization documents to ensure completeness, propriety, authentication, accuracy, and compliance with applicable regulations, policies and precedents.
- Enters pay transactions into the organization's automated pay system.
- Makes standard adjustments to pay accounts and processes actions to adjust accounts, if necessary.
- Provides one-on-one assistance to service members and annuitants explaining standard pay entitlements, answers inquiries regarding new accounts, cost-of-living adjustments methods of computation, etc.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/610003100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.