This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
See "Additional Information" section for salary information
- You will provide engineering/technical consultative services during installation and checkout, integration tests, or other test and evaluation efforts.
- You will conduct research and comprehensive design studies into development, acquisition and in-service engineering.
- You will evaluate engineering performance associated with hardware reliability, operation, performance and/or maintainability problems.
- You will prepare analytical evaluations and/or reviews on proposed or existing technical documentation.
- You will provide technical guidance for procurement actions.
- You will provide engineering evaluations of and solutions to fleet problems.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609951500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.