This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position is located at Fort Irwin, CA.
Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
- Perform complete and advanced oral prophylaxis on ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients.
- Make repairs and adjustments to teeth by smoothing rough edges, remove overhanging margins, reduce sharp edges, and insert temporary fillings.
- Expose, develop, process, and mount radiographs including bite wing, periapical, and panoramic x-rays.
- Interpret routine x-rays to identify tooth structures, calculus, and abnormalities.
- Examine patient's mouth by oral examinations, throat (for evidence of disease such as oral cancer) and pharynx, referring abnormalities to dentist.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609943400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.