SummaryOPEN-CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT: The positions are located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), National Finance Center (NFC), Government Employee Services Division (GESD), in New Orleans, LA. Initial cutoff date for referral consideration is 08/17/21, and thereafter, in increments of every 30 days of applicant submissions, as vacancies occur. Recruitment will continue through the announcement closing date. Applicants MAY be referred periodically as vacancies become available.Learn more about this agency
- Discusses testing issues effectively with team leader and team members.
- Collaborates with external customers and appropriate project/team members on test cases and test execution.
- Develops and administers testing standards, policies, and procedures related to Quality Assurance Testing (QAT).
- Test Human Resources applications and Time and Attendance applications.
- Analyzes functional requirements and translates them into test cases that verify the application is performing as required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609807500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.