About the Position: This position is located in Arlington, Virginia and serves as a Human Resources (HR) Specialist (Classification) and senior HR advisor of Talent Pool Management (TPM), Civilian Senior Leader Management Office, Deputy Under Secretary of the Army (DUSA) related to Position Management and Classification (PM&C).Learn more about this agency
- Provide input and policy guidance for the organization.
- Develop and propose strategies, and identifies initiatives being used by other government agencies for implementation within serviced areas.
- Serve as the Senior HR Classification Specialist with final technical authority for matters dealing with the Position Management and Classification functional area.
- Advise management on the effectiveness of civilian programs.
- Recommend strategies on SES allocations such as distribution and reductions as required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609770800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.